LT Marine Commercial Harpoon - 8' 2 Piece
L.T. Marine heavy duty commercial harpoon series. Designed for those fishermen on a budget who need a simple cockpit harpoon to get the job done that won’t break the bank. Made from time tested materials our harpoons come with a lifetime warranty against material and manufacturing defects. Manufactured in house at our manufacturing facility in the state of Connecticut.
- The 8' one and two piece models weigh 6 lbs. With the dart shaft removed the one piece harpoon measures in at 6.5 feet and can be stored in a gunwale rod holder.
- The 8' and 10' commercial two piece units come standard with a carrying/storage bag.
- The 8' and 10' two piece models are true two piece design. The head, end cap, and coupler are permanently attached and sealed with o rings to prevent water intrusion and corrosion in a saltwater environment.
- 2 lb head made from marine grade 316 Stainless Steel. Features recessed threads for to prevent broken shafts.
- The handle is 1" Diameter x 1/8" wall tube made from 6061-T6 aluminum. The handle features a rough textured non slip grip to aid in handling/throwing. The handle features a diamond hard Mil-A-8625 Type 3 Hard Coat electroplate anodized finish to prevent corrosion, and prevent damage to the base material.
- 7/16" diameter dart shaft made from marine grade 316 stainless steel measuring 18" long. All of our dart shafts feature our proprietary harpoon dart retention system designed by Laurel Tool & Engineering Co., Inc, which keeps the harpoon dart from inadvertently sliding off the dart shaft if you get slack in the harpoon dart line.
- The harpoon comes rigged with a traditional bronze tuna dart available rigged with 5000 lb test 12 strand braided Dyneema Rope, or 1700 lb test vinyl coated stainless steel cable with nicopress crimps.