Daiwa Saltist Spinning Reel
More than just sharing a name, the Daiwa® Saltist® Spinning Reel brings the rugged power and durability of Daiwa's famous saltwater reels to the spinning gear enthusiast. This reel is made to stand up to the rigors of fishing in brine, with Magsealed construction featuring impervious Magnetic Oil nano-fluid in critical areas plus sealed CRBB corrosion resistant ball bearings for dependable, long-lasting performance.
Key features include the Hardbodyz industrial-strength body and side cover; unique Air Rotor design with tubular stainless steel Air Bail® and friction-reducing Magsealed line roller; lightweight Dynamic Cut aluminum ABS spool; Magsealed main shaft with Digigear™ digital-cut gearing; and a waterproof Carbon ATD drag system with impressive drag power.
The Daiwa Saltist Spinning Reel runs a super-smooth 9-bearing (8+1) system with premium sealed stainless steel ball bearings (2500-4000 sizes have 8 CRBB, 4500 and larger sizes have 7 CRBB and 1 Magsealed) plus instant anti-reverse.
- Rugged, durable saltwater spinning reel
- Magsealed construction in critical areas
- Hardbodyz high-strength body and side cover
- Unique Air Rotor design
- Tubular stainless steel Air Bail
- Friction-reducing Magsealed line roller
- Dynamic Cut aluminum ABS spool
- Magsealed main shaft
- Digigear™ digital-cut gearing
- Super-smooth 9-bearing (8+1) system
- 2500-4000 sizes have 8 CRBB
- 4500 and larger have 7 CRBB, 1 Magsealed
- Instant anti-reverse
- Waterproof Carbon ATD drag system